From Romans to Bridgerton: The True Bath Experience

On Saturday, June 26th, the class took a field trip to Bath to see the Roman baths! The baths were very ancient, and it was cool to see how they were restored to a more modern-day glory (minus the roof. The roof is just gone). 

Unfortunately, there was no time to enjoy a luxurious spa day. After the baths, Tobin, Sam, Cole, and I hiked up to the Royal Crescent, and that’s where my Bridgerton filming locations scavenger hunt began (I would highly recommend watching the hit Netflix series “Bridgerton”). The Royal Crescent is a massive apartment complex, a hotel, and hosts a museum in the NO. 1 apartment (home to the Featheringtons in the Bridgerton series). 

After the crescent, I went to Beaufort Square, a charming outdoor space in a quaint little neighborhood. Funny enough, when I was watching the show, I wondered where that shot was located and hoped to see it one day. And after going down a side street to avoid some crowds, I literally ran into it! However, I did get a few looks from the locals taking pictures (sorry, locals!). 

After seeing the square, I went to Abbey Green (the Covent Garden) and Abbey Deli (Modiste Couturier), where there was this beautiful and serene tree nearby right in the middle of the square. Then there was Holborne Museum (Lady Danbury’s mansion) and the outside of the Bath Guildhall (Bridgerton Ball).

While the day started with the Romans, I sure had much fun visiting the Bridgertons!

- Caleb Posey

The Roman Baths


The Royal Crescent

Holbourne Museum
Beaufort Square

   
Abbey Deli

Guild Hall




                                                         
Tree in Abbey Square
         

Comments

  1. Wow! So neat, I like Bridgerton too, very cool to see the real life photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Quiet Moments

Tutorials!